Computer network and communication Assignment Help
A connection of various computers together in order to share data, information and resources is termed as a computer network. Currently, the internet has grown to be the most common and the largest computer network people access, and it comprises of billions of computers, smart devices, and servers connected with each other all over the world. A more pronounced definition of computer network by one of our Computer network assignment help experts states that, “A computer network is the combination of interconnected computers with the objective of interaction and communication. Computer networks can be characterized on the basis of network topology on which the network is based. A network can be based on a star topology, bus topology, ring topology, mesh topology, tree or hierarchical topology.”
Why to look for Computer network assignment help?
We at Total Assignment Help have highly qualified experts from computer network engineering backgrounds who are assigned these computer networking assignments to ensure maximum grades. Our team of computer networking engineers offers top quality computer network assignment help to students seeking assistance to resolve their term work or projects. They have vast experience in the field of networking and in-depth knowledge on theoretical and practical aspects of computer networking and communication. According to our Computer network assignment help experts; there are various devices which help to set up a computer network. Some of the important devices are a router, distributor, network cables, network card and USB (Universal Serial Bus). Our experts firmly believe that a good computer network must be strong on parameters like reliability, good performance, and safety from unauthorized sources. To get further information on Computer network and communication assignment help, feel free to contact us.
Types of network topologies:
The method of connection of devices in a network is called topology. Our Computer network assignment help tutors are expert at creating networks of diverse type of topologies to suit your assignment needs and some of which are discussed below:
- Star topology: Star topology includes a central node to which every device in the network is connected. No device is directly connected to another device or a computer and can, therefore, communicate by passing data through hub. Since the number of hops is limited, this topology provides good performance with less lag. One of the major disadvantages of this topology is that it is expensive to build.
- Ring topology: In this topology, every device is linked with every adjacent device creating a ring like structure. The data has to move through every node before it finds the right destination terminal. A central hub is not needed to control the flow of data and all data flows in one direction reducing the chance of packet collision.
- Bus topology: In such kind of topology, the network devices and computers are linked to each other by a single cable, so that all the connections obtain the data at the same time. Also, one of the major disadvantages is that a break in central cable can cause the entire system to shut down.
Types of computer network
Our Computer network assignment help experts and professionals also have deep knowledge of different types of computer networks some of which are briefly discussed below:
- Local Area Network: This kind of network is utilized to provide service to few people residing in the same geological region. This network is commonly used in the organizations, offices colleges, universities, and schools and span to areas within a radius of 1km.
- Metropolitan Area Network: This network is also known as MAN which connects the computer devices in a larger area as compared to LAN. It can span to an area including few buildings or even a whole town.
- Wide Area Network: This is known as WAN which serves a greater community situated in large geological region. It includes of other MANs and LANs.
- Wireless Local Area Networks: This network can be used without any physical media or wires in order to join various computers with one server.
Our experts can help you answer questions about above areas and more networks such as Campus Area Network (CAN), Personal area Network (PAN), System Area Network (SAN) and Storage Area Network (SAN) on which our experts have in-depth knowledge.
Important network devices
Network devices perform various tasks and help carry data to different devices of a computer network. Our computer network assignment helps experts also have knowledge of these key network devices which are commonly used for creation of different networks:
- Modem: Modem is an important device which is used for modulation and demodulation of data. It transmits the information to telephone lines as analogue signal and converts them back into digital signals while receiving them.
- Repeater: This is an electronic device which can be used to receive the signals and retransmits them with higher level and power.
- Hub: This device can connect various computers with each other in a single topology network.
- Media converters: These devices help uncomplicated systems and connect different media types like fiber optic cables and twisted pair.
- Network Interface card (NIC): This is a computer hardware device which is intended to connect the computers with the internet or network.
- Router: This device operates at the network layer of OSI model and effectively transfers data between different local area networks. Basically, they are devices which join multiple computer networks via wired or wireless connections.
- Switch: This is the tool which obtains information from various systems in a network and transfers it to definite output ports to fulfill its desired objective. A switch is nothing but a smart hub which instead of transmitting data to every port, selects the desired port basis information in the data.
- Firewall: This is the part of networks which is designed for blocking unauthorized access to or from the network at the same time allowing the passage of authorized information. Firewall can be software, hardware or a combination of both.
- Bridge: This network tool that connects multiple communicating networks or network segments effectively. Experienced computer networking experts know that bridges operate at data link layer of the OSI reference model. It can interconnect two of the points mutually with data flowing at extremely high velocity.
Important concepts of computer networks:
Our assignment help specialists are experienced and knowledgeable in the field of networking. Our students seek Computer network assignment help on tasks which first require concept building around the basics of networking. Some of the important topics are covered below briefly:
- Introduction to networking: Important concepts of computer networking include a seven-layer structural design. This is identified as OSI model in which every level has defined tasks to execute. Our experts can answer questions in detail about the different layers and their functions.
- Topology and transmission media: This includes transmission of data packet in all the networks. The method of transmission can be visual cable and a wire. Topology is accountable for the efficient spread of network. It can be bus, ring or star topology. Our Computer network assignment help experts can be helpful for you to answer networking topology-based assignments.
- Routing algorithm: There are various routing algorithm that gives an effective and safe way to transmit the information. Along with this, the routing algorithm is difficult to understand and hard to run. The team of our professionals and experts are helpful to solve the programming assignments around routing algorithms.
- Blocking control techniques: Just like traffic jams on roads, there is a problem of congestion in networking. If various data packets are passing in the network then there must be the problem of congestion. Our Computer network assignment helps experts have proper solutions to overcome such issues. This problem can be managed by applying network congestion control method using java or other programming languages.
- Management of network and safety- Hacking and data theft in a network is one of the biggest problems faced by network creators. So, you must understand the role and importance of network safety management. A student might get assignments around creation of network security for a given network and may involve studying packet filters, and tracer. For such assignments, you can take great help from our experienced Computer network assignment help experts.
- IPV4 and IPV6- These is one of the renowned TCP protocols in the networking which came into existence recently. One of the advantages of IPV6 is that it provides much bigger address space than IPV4. We can provide Computer network assignment help to the students with IPV6 and IPV4 assignments and networking essays.
Need of online assignments for students
Our computer network assignment help team has experience and is skilled in writing academic projects. Our team has relevant experience in the industry that is focused on providing effective help to the students to complete their assignments. We provide the solutions as soon as possible which are plagiarism free, professional and accurate. We have a team of professionals who provide solution with every quality check.
- Our professional experts ensure the Computer network assignment help has covered all the requirements before being sent to the students making our services effective and unique.
- Plagiarism is the issue that can impact the quality of assignment. So, we have plagiarism detection tool i.e. Turnitin in order to avoid the issue of plagiarism on the assignment.
- We provide all time support and services to our customers so that their trust can be gained for future.
- We are always available for solving all type of queries whenever our client needs it.
- Our key aim is to provide the support completing all type of academic projects i.e. assignments, essay, thesis, dissertation etc.
Each of our Subject matter experts have over 10 years’ of experience resulting in each having in-depth knowledge of the theoretical and practical parts of computer networking and communication. We provide Computer network assignment help to clients in various major education destinations including the UK, Australia, US and New Zealand. We always appreciate your feedback & suggestions and look forward to implementing those recommendations. We always seek long term relationship with our clients and this can only be achieved my meeting each client’s expectations by delivering nothing but the best quality.